USE OF REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- We use the Registration Information only where you allow Us to do so and only in respect of the offer and activities on the Site that you request.
- If you enter a competition on the Site, We will use the Registration Information to contact you to let you know if you have won and also to deliver your prize. Each competition has its own rules and they will be visible when you enter the competition online. Please read Clause 10 “Competitions” in the Terms.
- We may use the Registration Information from time to time to offer you services and products based on the preferences that you identify during the registration process when you become a Member, and based on any preferences of which you subsequently make Us aware such as favourite products/services. We will obtain your permission to carry out such promotions during the registration process when We obtain your Registration Information. To offer you such third party services We may email you at the email address that you give Us when you give Us the Registration Information.
- We will ask for and store your order and delivery details including your address (if different to the address in the Registration Information) and may automatically insert certain information on your order form so that you can order and purchase products from Our website with the minimum amount of form filling.
- We will use the Registration Information in relation to any goods or services that you purchase directly from Us so that We can deliver such goods or services to you.
Your privacy is important to Us. We treat it, and any information that you give to Us, with as much care as possible. Please read the following policy to understand what We do with your information. You should also read the Terms, above.
- We do not share your Registration Information or other information with third parties and use it only to email you in accordance with these Terms to notify you about offers and to confirm orders. We will also periodically give you the opportunity to “opt out” of receiving such email communication referred to in Clause 2 above.
- We recognise that the Registration Information and the information that We capture during your use of the Site is personal data for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1988 (the “Act”) and We hereby agree that We shall treat the Registration Information and all other information that you give Us in accordance with the Act.
- In the event that you would like to view a copy of the information that We hold on you, you may do so at any time by requesting a copy to be sent you by writing to the following address: Latestsale.com Limited of Kemp House, 152-160 City Road, Islington South, London, EC1V 2NX. Please note that We may charge you a fee of up to £10 for the provision of such information.
- If any provision of this Agreement is prohibited by law or judged by a Court of competent jurisdiction to be unlawful, void or unenforceable the provision shall, to the extent required, be severed from these Terms and shall not affect the validity or enforcement of these Terms.
- The provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these Terms.
- Our Site and these terms and conditions are subject to the laws of England and the Courts of England have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any disputes arising from or subject to this Agreement.