Scrub Island Resort is a luxury boutique hotel that opened in March 2010. Located on the British Virgin Islands, Marina Cay, the resort is absolute paradise.
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and a luxurious Valentine’s package at this resort can be yours for around £11,000. Couples will experience a Valentine’s Day treat like no other.
First, couples will be taken by a private helicopter transfer from Terrance B and upon arrival at Lettsome International Airport, they will be greeted with a bottle of Dom Pérignon Rosé Champagne and Beluga Caviar. During the guest’s four-night stay at the resort, they can take full advantage of the pleasures of their two-bedroom hillside villa with private butler service. All couples will also receive a set of etched commemorative champagne flutes and women’s Clive Christian perfume.
Evening diners on Valentine’s Day, can dine in a private cabana on the Grand Pavilion complete with a five-course meal including wine, Champagne and roses. Best of all the Valentine’e Day package comes with the following:
- Dinner for two in a guest villa with the meal prepared and served by a private chef showcasing regional specialties.
- Private helicopter tour of the British Virgin Islands for two including a picnic in a secluded British Virgin Island
- Private island-hopping charter for two.
- Dolphin Swimming experience for two
- Daily breakfast for two
- Couple’s half-day retreat at the Ixora Spa by L’Occitane